Friday, July 23, 2010

Amazing Yard Sale Finds



Christmas gifts for Britain - CHECK!  My next door neighbor is having a yard sale tomorrow and invited us over to preview everything.  I was able to snag all of the above for $32!  I added a $3 tip since they're saving money for a Florida vacation.  So, so excited about Christmas in July!!

School House Rock DVD - $2
Spirit Stallion of the Cimarron DVD - $2
3 Barbies - $3
2 mini My Little Ponies - $1
2 My Little Ponies - $2
1 large My Little Pony - $1
Electronic Catch Phrase - $.50
Hello Kitty Note Cards - $.25
Learning Clock book - $.50
Bag of 15 little nets - $.25
Barbie Suitcase - $2
Disney Princess Coloring book - $.25
Bag of plastic kitchen play food - $1
Basketball hoop for door - $.25
Foam Craft Kit - $1
BRAND NEW Pottery Barn Wall Shadow Box - $5
Disney Princess Spinning Wishes game - $1
Bella Dancerella Home Ballet Studio - $3 (I've been wanting one of these for Brit!)
Barbie Horse that makes sounds - $1
4-Ever Best Friends Beach Party doll set - $2
Eric Carle "Have you seen my cat?" book - $.50
Lego Clikits Jewels-n-Rings kit - $1
BRAND NEW Sleeping Beauty Wood Doll & markers - $.25
BRAND NEW 3 Wooden Frames & markers - $.30 (These are for the Samaritan's Purse shoeboxes)
Bag of 4 Littlest Pet Shops - $2 (These are becoming Brit's favorites!)

I've already given the kids a few of the items to play with.  Thunder (our foster son) LOVES the basketball hoop!  Who knew $.25 yard sale item could bring so much JOY!

To add to her Christmas gifts, the Disney Store was having an online sale recently so I was able to snag a Jasmine Doll for really cheap and some CLEARANCE books from Amazon (Strawberry Shortcake, Max & Ruby, Stickerbooks, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Kung Fu Panda).  LOVE finding amazing deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment