Thursday, July 15, 2010

MIA this week



Dear friends,

I had an AMAZING time in North Carolina with my family and friends this past weekend.  My prego sister looks so cute and the shower was wonderful!  I'm so ready to meet my niece!  I flew back home late Sunday night and have been out late at VBS the past 3 nights.  The cupboards are bare, the fridge is looking pitiful but my bags are FINALLY unpacked and my family is safe and sound. 

I've really been reevaluating my schedule and time commitments recently to make sure my priorities are in order.  Therefore, I won't be posting as frequently.  Just want to get back to putting God and my family first over everything else.  Blogging and facebook can be quite time consuming!  I'll still be sharing awesome deals as I have time!  Thank you for your support and understanding.

Blessings,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment