Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fabulous Thrift Store finds



The kids and I did a little shopping at Our Thrift Store in downtown Franklin this afternoon.  Sadly, I didn't find any of the items on my "wish" list.  I was hoping to find a food processor, air popper for popcorn, mini-tupperware containers, waffle maker and/or freezer cooking books.  BUT, I did snag some great clothes for the kids plus 2 books and only paid $14 and some change for 7 pieces of clothing.  Score!

For Thunder:
Swim trunks $1
The Children's Place Polo shirt $2
2 pairs of pajama shorts $2

For Britain:
Limited Too blue jean shorts $3
Jean skirt $3
Navy & white stripped shirt $2.50

My Little Pony paperback book & Bob the Builder paperback for .15c each!

If you live in the Franklin area, be sure to support this store.  You never know what goodies you'll find!

No comments:

Post a Comment