Monday, August 2, 2010

Staycation is over!



We're back!  We've actually been back for a few days but my folks have been in town so it's been fun and full spending time with them.  Chris & I had a fabulous staycation in Nashville....the only down side is - it wasn't long enough! 

We crammed so much into our 48 hours away.....it was heavenly.  Getting away even for an overnight is so needed in marriage.  Deep conversation.  Starbucks.  Bubble tea.  Beautiful hotel.  Outback.  Inception.  Swimming together at a water park and acting like newlyweds again.  Did I mention we both bit the bullet and got iPhones?  Some people go on a cruise or go to London (which would've been our first choice if we had the funds) but we chose to upgrade to iPhones!  And surprisingly, our monthly bill won't be much more than what we've been paying.  And I could only text and make calls on my Sprint Rumor phone....now the options are endless! 

Here's to another full week ahead.  Bare with me as I start slowly posting deals again.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a wonderful time! Stan and I are definitely planning something similar when we are in the States.

    You know my mom and stepdad just did London for thier 20th...just take the next 10 years to save you and you will be set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement to save for our 20th! Hope to see you when you make it back to the states!!!!

    ReplyDelete