Friday, April 30, 2010

Sunday coupon preview

I love getting to see what's in the Sunday paper a few days before it comes out! It really helps me pre-plan and get my menu together before hitting the stores. Harris Teeter is still running triples until 5/4, so I might make another run after I clip Sunday's coupons.

Here are some of my favorites:

.50/1 BirdsEye Steamfresh Vegetable, Pasta or Rice (5/30)
$4 off Adult Zyrtec - 24ct or larger (exp 7/02)
$3 off Children’s Zyrtec (exp 7/02) (GOTTA LOVE ALLERGY SEASON IN MIDDLE TN!)
.75/1 Sara Lee Hearty & Delicious bread Buns or Rolls (exp 6/19)
$1 off Covergirl product
.75/1 Crest toothpaste 4.0oz or larger liquid or gel

Thanks, SouthernSavers!

Click here to see the insert variation in your area!

Want free newspaper coupons? Check-out Freecycle! I tried signing-up yesterday but had technical difficulties.

No comments:

Post a Comment