Friday, April 30, 2010

TGIF

Happy Friday friends!



We just got done registering our baby girl for Kindergarten!  Sniff, sniff.  It's so stinkin hard to believe she's already five!  She's so ready and will do great!  It was so fun for her.  The school is fantastic and we saw a few people we know so that's a plus.  They took the kids (and parents) on a scavenger hunt around the school and gave the kids goodie bags filled with fun things (a Eric Caryle book, Caprisun, fruit snacks, pencils, crayons and stickers).  Brit's ALL about a goodie bag!

Off to workout, clip some coupons and then to PetSmart and CVS after dinner to hit a few sales.

What are you doing this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brooke,

    It has been a long time. I hope you guys are all doing well. I wanted to let you know that your blogs are so encouraging to me. I am trying to figure out a better way to juggle working full time, caring for the house, being a wife, and juggling my 29 month old and 18 month old. I just started reading your blogs and love getting new ideas.
    Tell Chris hi for me.

    Hadley

    ReplyDelete