Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Baby Bowen needs our prayers

When Chris was in The Swift "back in the day", they used to travel and play with Sanctus Real from time to time.  He got to know the Sanctus guys pretty well during those years.  In recent weeks, we learned that the lead singer, Matt Hammitt and his wife Sarah, are expecting their third child, a baby boy.  Sadly, the doctor told them he (Bowen) has a serious heart defect (diagnosed as Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome).

PLEASE pray for this precious family and their two little ladies as they fight for their son's life.  You can read their story and updates here.

Also, I've fallen in love with Sanctus Real's song "Lead Me" off their new record "Pieces of a Real Heart."  You can listen to it and get the lyrics here.

2 comments:

  1. I will keep their family in my prayers. I love the song "lead me"

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jen. I can't even begin to imagine what they're going through and face ahead.

    ReplyDelete