Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dinner Plan Week of May 24th



I always enjoy reading weekly meal plans from other bloggers so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Here's our dinners at a glance:

Tonight we had Twice Baked Potatoes, Ham slices and salad.

Monday dinner:  Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken, vegetable medley and salad

Tuesday dinner:  Sicilian Meatloaf, Corn, Salad and Homemade Cheddar Dill Biscuits
(My sister makes the BEST Sicilian Meatloaf EVER!)
*I never have buttermilk on hand so I found this recipe here that I'm going to try. 

Wednesday dinner:  Picnic at the park before Church (sandwiches or wraps, baby carrots and fruit)

Thursday dinner:  Chicken Macaroni and Cheese, green beans and fruit
*I made this last week and added Chicken and tweaked the recipe a little.  Delish!

Friday dinner:  Grilling out

Saturday dinner:  Dinner out somewhere after Church

What meals are you planning this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment