Sunday, May 16, 2010

On a Triscuit coupon hunt


I'm on a hunt for Triscuit coupons!  If anyone knows how I can get my hands on them, PLEASE share the love!  Chris NEVER asks for much at the grocery store.  His standing request lately has been Triscuits and Vitamin Water since he's stopped eating lunch out the past 6 months or so.  Thankful to be saving the money but I REFUSE to buy a Family Size box of Triscuits for full price.  Sadly, I spent $3.50 for a FS box at Walmart yesterday.  It's the least I can do for my hubs. 

I did email Nabisco today telling them how much we love their Reduced Fat Triscuits and asking for them to send us coupons so we can continue to buy them.  Every time I've emailed a company directly with a positive comment and coupon request, they've always mailed coupons so I'm hopeful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment