Tuesday, May 25, 2010

*HOT* Cascade Deal at Rite Aid


**UPDATE:  You can only get the sale price of $2.99 if you have a Wellness card.  The cashier was super nice and let me fill out the form and get the Wellness card at checkout.  I paid $2.27 OOP (including tax) for a 45oz bottle.  Read about the benefits of Rite Aid's Wellness Program here. Thanks, Hip2Save!

Rite Aid has Cascade Dish Detergent on sale for $2.99.  Plus, a single check rebate (SCR) for $2.  I'm going to stack this with a Proctor & Gamble coupon I received in the mail for $1 off.  I'll pay $1.99 plus tax before sending in the rebate.  So I'll actually make a $1 when the rebate check comes in!

Cascade 45 oz or 15ct., $2.99
-$2 SCR #83 wyb (1)
-.50/1 off Cascade P&G Home Made Simple Booklet
-.25/1 Cascade PG 5/02
Total = 49¢ - 74¢

Thanks, Southern Savers!

Click here to see Jenny at Southern Savers Weekly Ad with coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment