Thursday, May 13, 2010

Swagbucks

Search & Win


I'm so excited to discover Swagbucks.  It's the easiest way to earn free stuff!  I've seen numerous posts about it on tons of Mommy blogs but never knew what it was.   The Happy Housewife was actually able to buy all of her Christmas gifts using the gift cards she won on Swagbucks!  Then, just recently, she used her accumulated Swagbucks to buy an Apple iMac computer!!  Read her post here to see how it works!  Now I don't know about you, but SIGN ME UP!  I just set-up an account last Friday and already have 269 swagbucks.  It's as easy as searching for items or researching things online.  And since I already search for just about everything I can think of online, I love that now I can be rewarded for it!  The other day I did a search for "frugaladee" and won 10 swagbucks!  Since Christmas is still 7 months away, I think I'm going to hold onto my Swagbucks and let them build up so I can use them toward presents!

Have I convinced you to join?  Click here to sign-up and start earning rewards today.

No comments:

Post a Comment