Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Thedailyverse.com



My sweet friend, Kat, started The Daily Verse back in 1999.  I get these in my inbox daily and am always encouraged by the verses she sends and her inspirational messages.  You can sign-up here to join her email list.

May 11th:

So I do not run aimlessly; I do not box as one beating the air. But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified.
1 Corinthians 9:26,27


"Sometimes we feel like we're running on a treadmill, getting nowhere, running aimlessly. As you step into today, consider discipline and control, and be intentional about where you're headed. Perhaps you don't have the strength to complete a marathon, but one step at a time, seek the Lord's grace, and draw from His reservoir of endurance. He will give you what you need to press forward."

No comments:

Post a Comment