Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Love



To all the beautiful Mother's out there, Happy Mother's Day!  Your sacrifices and countless hours of selfless love don't go unnoticed.  YOU are heros in my eyes!

My sweet family spoiled me last night!  They took Chris' Mom and I to McAlister's for dinner and gave me the most beautiful cards, a fabulous giftcard to The Spa in Cool Springs AND a giftcard to Third Coast Clay Ceramic Studio.  I'm so excited and can't wait to use both!  I've been wanting to take Brit on a Mommy/daughter date there forever!

Little man gave me the most adorable "My ABC Handimal Book" he made at Mother's Morning Out.  It's the cutest book of animals A-Z made with his handprints (above).  At preschool, Brit made the cutest flower pen (above) and blessed me with this beautiful poem below.  I will treasure these forever!

YOU LET ME KNOW YOU LOVE ME

"You let me know you love me
in so many different ways.
You make me feel important
with encouragement and praise.
You're always there when I need you
to comfort and to care.
I know I'm in your thoughts;
Your love follows me everywhere.
Thank you for all you've done
and given so generously.
I love you, my wonderful Momma;
You're a heaven-sent blessing to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment